From: Tomohiro KUBOTA <tkubota@riken.go.jp>
To: i18n@XFree86.Org <i18n@XFree86.Org>
Date: 21 Dec 2000 18:47
Subject: [I18n] Documentation on I18N, wc/mb, and Unicode

[...]

I have been writing a document on internationalization for about a year.
http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/intro-i18n/
Since this document is a part of Debian Documentation Project, it
may contain some Debian-specific words such as 'maintainer' (registered
Debian developer who builds Debian packages) and so on.
I think the document has a large amount of non-X description and
lacks a large amount of X-related description.  However, the document
has almost all knowledges I have.  Lacking of description may mean
that I don't know that field (or that I simply have not written yet).

[...]

Tomohiro KUBOTA <kubota@debian.org>
http://surfchem0.riken.go.jp/~kubota/